Are dental imperfections holding you back from achieving your goals? Then cosmetic dentistry may be the answer you are looking for.
At Milltown Dental, located in Milton Ontario, we offer a comprehensive list of cosmetic dental services to help restore your beautiful smile to its full potential. We offer teeth whitening, invisalign braces, porcelain crowns and bridges, and porcelain veneers, at affordable prices to help all your dental goals become a reality.
Never shy away from social gatherings and radiate confidence with your new and improved smile and let Milltown Dental be a part of that journey. We’ll bring the expertise, you bring the teeth.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
At Milltown Dental, we provide a wide variety of cosmetic procedures to fit all your needs:
Professional Teeth Whitening
- If your teeth have acquired a shade of yellow from ageing, we can help you brighten your smile and restore the colour of your teeth. Professional teeth whitening is one of the most effective and affordable options to help give your teeth the makeover they deserve.
- Your teeth can slowly become discoloured over time if you fail to keep up with your oral hygiene. However, your teeth can be whitened, either in-office or with a take-home whitening kit. Our office provides excellent teeth whitening kits, which include custom made dental trays to ensure that the whitening solution is spread evenly over your teeth and away from your gum line to avoid causing any tooth sensitivity.
- At Milltown Dental, we specialize in teeth straightening using Invisalign braces. Invisalign braces provide an alternative to traditional braces, and consist of a removable series of aligner trays that are custom-fitted to your teeth. Each tray is designed with slight changes to apply pressure and slowly shift your teeth into the best positions.
- The aligners are easily removable during eating to avoid getting any food stuck in your teeth and during your cleaning routine to help you maintain good oral hygiene.
- The aligners are created using computer-generated images of your teeth in a painless and straightforward process. Invisalign braces perform the work of traditional braces and bring your teeth into the perfect positions without the visible and sometimes painful mouth full of metal. They are your perfect discreet alternative to give you the results you want in a year.
Porcelain Crowns & Bridges
- Just like a traditional crown, a dental crown is a cap or a protective cover that is placed on your tooth to strengthen it. Crowns are placed on teeth that have experienced severe damage or for teeth that have undergone a root canal or a filling.
- Crowns allow the tooth to be saved and aims to maintain the integrity of the tooth’s natural root. Missing teeth can cause issues down the road, such as shifting your teeth and causing misalignments.
- Crowns are an excellent solution to protect your tooth with a finish that is natural and restore your beautiful smile.
- In some cases, your natural tooth may not be able to support the crown, for any number of reasons. In these cases, a post and core are used to provide the crown with strength and stability when the tooth its protecting, cannot.
- Unfortunately, if your original tooth cannot be saved, bridges provide a permanent option to replace missing teeth.
- Since the bridge is cemented to your teeth permanently, it provides a long-lasting solution to missing teeth and a convenient and affordable alternative to removable dentures.
- Veneers serve as thin shells of porcelain, which are permanently attached to the front surface of your teeth. These thin coverings help hide any imperfections you may have in your smile.
- At Milltown Dental, we provide natural-looking porcelain veneers, which can cover imperfections such as staining and gaps.
- Over two visits we can apply your new veneers.
- The first visit helps prepare your teeth. In order to apply porcelain veneers, a thin layer of enamel is stripped away to allow the veneer to sit comfortably on the tooth.
- The second visit consists of the cementation of the veneers to your teeth. Once your custom-made veneers are ready, your temporary veneers are removed, and your new veneers are attached to your teeth.
Why Choose Milltown Dental?
When it comes to cosmetic surgeries, the work of one professional can differ from the work of another. Dental cosmetic procedures are a combination of skills, expertise, and can sometimes be considered an art. At Milltown Dental, we offer you all three with every procedure we complete. We have the experience to help you make the right decisions and improve your smile.
We are a friendly, patient-oriented team at Milltown Dental, where you can feel confident that your oral health is in good hands. Whether you want a simple teeth whitening or need to remedy a missing tooth situation, Milltown Dental can provide it. Don’t hesitate to call (905) 878-8528 to learn more today.